Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blog account activated.. 4.15 am 12/10/08

YawnZzzz..~
blog account activated...
Black #01
juz came back from mcD after being a tutor~
haha..ppl who know wat am i doin recently will noe wat i mean for being a tutor~
sibeh sienz...my exam ends at the 4th days of the exam week..
everybody stil study very hard for their final exam...
but me~ everyday wake up duno wna do wat...
i tot exam finish earlier would be fun...but..now i noe...
its juz the same..boring ni...
actualy today i plan to go pure bar but cant find any1 to accompany me...
my malaccan fren stil having their exam..so cant accompany me..
my classmate who can go club 1 already went back to his hometown...
left those cant go clubing 1 at melaka...
haih...now i finish exam d can enjoy d...but cant find any1 to accompany me...
reli fucked up man..all having exam...sad..
and there was another reason...
bcox i have to be a tutor~ teaching sumbody for the final exam..haha
GUESS who?? u noe i noe can ady..
dun let others noe...so..dun write his/her name at here...
k lor..laptop out of battery d..since i unplug the cable ady..
so..good nite~

n for those who having exam nex week...
Good Luck n all the BEST!!!

3 comments:

sk said...

you forget got few ppl who can clubing were in cyberjaya.. and i dont know who u teaching for his/her final exam... can i knnow??? ^^

Burger Ayam + Telur said...

thats why nex week i goin cyber lor..hehe...cant let u noe..lets keep it as a secret...kekeZzz

catherineloo said...

never jio me go.. forget me liao la.. haih...