Thursday, January 1, 2009

Badminton is a dangerous sport!!!!

31/12/2008--new year eve...
7.30++pm...while playing badminton..
i broke my tendon..luckily broke on my left leg..
stil can drive atleast..but..cant reli walk..
so..8pm i fetch all of my back home jor...
my mum bring me go visit tabib...
unfortunately reach his shop around 8.30pm d...so he close his shop d...
sad...wer to find a tabib at night on new year eve??
so have to suffer for the whole night lor...
keep wake up in the middle of the night bcox of the injuries...
wat to do..get siao...go play badminton on new year eve...
ended up cant go countdown wif my bros...haih...
heard the tabib said...this wound nid weeks to recover...
even say...hope tat by CNY tat time i'm able to recover...
if my leg cant recover before nex Monday then how am i goin to walk to take my exam??
if reli cant recover i think i might nid to take supp d...haih...sad...
supp will ruins everythings up...n i've been told every suppp would be tougher than final...
i dun wan take supp!!! i dun wan!!!
i wan to walk like a normal person!!!!
god..pls let me recover ASAP!!! i nid to take exam~~


A simple interior diagram for ankle...


i think the tendon i injured would be
POSTERIOR TIBIAL TENDON ba...
which connecting tibia n ur toes...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sad...Sometimes it happens to anybody...My suggestion is getting some rest...wait till your ankle ready...

By the way, I love badminton too. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE.

Happy blogging,

Badminton Sports|Coaching|Games

catherineloo said...

dont play badminton liao la... haha

Burger Ayam + Telur said...

cant...im juz start to love it~..keke..