Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SINGAPORE 16 - 19 JAN 2009



went Singapore again~
but this time go wif sis onli...juz both of us..
bcox mum have to busy wif her saloon business...
lazy wan to talk about wat goin on over there la...
nothing special though...
juz eat...jalan...
k la...stop story telling....
share wif u all my new shoeS for CNY!!!
enjoy it baby!~~!!Adidas ZX 500
this ZX series is the first time i brought...
looks totally different from Superstar...
erm...a new try for me...
i think im going to buy more ZX series in the future!!! hehe
thanks to mummy

my Converse..
my first Converse of my life...
n it was my birthday present...hehe
thanks to MR Pang...


2 person 8 bags...
n every 1 of it is fully loaded unless..
imagine how heavy it were...

k lor..thats all for this post...hehe...
N
Happy CHINESE New Year!!!
Gong XI Fa CHAI !!!

No comments: